Blog #1
Who am I? My name is Maham Hayee, I am a 16 year old sophomore attending Martin Van Buren High School. I am creating this blog as a project for my journalism class. In this blog I will write about a few of my interests such as fashion, art and crafts, and more.
What makes my blog different than others? My blog is different than other blogs because I am passionate about the arts. No matter what category of the arts it may be such as fashion design, interior design, drawing, etc I will cover it in my blog. I will include latest trends, style steals, crafts teens will enjoy, and more.
Why should you read my blog? You should read my blog because i believe it has something for everyone. If your not the artsy type i will include quotes of the day and movie reviews. I f your into fashion then i will include outfits of the day. If your into writing I will include quotes, poems, and book reviews. My blog will be very versatile so everyone will be able to enjoy one thing or another.
The arts industry is always changing and sometimes you cant keep up. New trends, shows, and more keeps emerging everyday. I will help you keep track of new trends and products. Everyone has different interests and i will help give everybody different options of clothes, books, movies, etc so that you can explore your options.
No comments:
Post a Comment